"As a lifelong equestrian, I hail from a family of sports professionals known for their contributions to education and community. I hope to follow in their footsteps as I compete nationally and internationally at the Grand Prix level". (Danielle Goldstein)
Danielle declared her professional status in 2012 after 15 years of riding, training, and winning at the top of the show jumping sport as an amateur and junior competitor in the USA.
Her equestrian career thrived under the tutelage of Olympians Frank Chapot, Norman Dello Joio, and Todd Minikus.
She competed in her first Grand Prix at the age of 16 and won both Individual and Team Gold Medals in the North American Young Rider Championships that same year.
After graduating from Duke University, she took over the management of Starwyn Farms and developed several innovative programs that are contributing to the educational needs of the equestrian community and raising the bar on integrity and professionalism in the sport.
In 2010, she acquired her Israeli citizenship and began competing under the Israeli flag.
In 2013 she represented Israel at the European Championships in Herning, Denmark and became eligible to represent Israel at the 2014 World Equestrian Games in Normandy.
Following her participation at the WEG, she then competed again in 2015 European Championships in Aachen and finished 21st.
Two years later, in 2017, she came back to represent Israel for the 3rd time in a row, in the European Championships which took place in Gothenburg, Sweden finished 9th overall and was the only female athlete in the top 12.
For the past two years, she is a Global Champions League team member and recently won the Longines Grand Prix at the GCT leg in Estoril, Portugal.
"I am now moving quickly toward my goal of becoming the first female Israeli show jumper to compete at the Olympic Games." She says.
"To that end, I am developing a string of show jumpers with my sights set on representing Israel in the World cup and Nations Cup Series, 2018 World Equestrian Games, the 2019 European Championships in Rotterdam and the 2020 Olympic Games in Tokyo".
"I hope to bring my dedication, experience, positive attitude, professionalism and great pride in my Israeli heritage to Starwyn Farms and the world of show jumping. I openly invite like-minded students, clients, and sponsors to come to soar to new heights with me".
• Date of birth: 6.2.1985
• She earned her BA degree from Duke University.
• Her passion (after horse riding) – Fashion, styling, and Architecture
• Dani is well known as a Fashionista due to her unique, colorful outfits for training as well as for competitions. (see #flyingfeathers)
• She starts her day with Yoga training before she leaves to the stables and she rides with the same gear.
• She bases with her horses in The Netherlands together with her husband Alan Waldman, who is also the owner of "Waldman Horses" , in Putten, the Netherlands.
• The couple ownes joined business as well, called" Wladstar".
• She has her pilot's license.
• Before she enters the arena, she kisses her horses on the mane for luck.